Our baby is TWO!!! Aaahhhh! We can hardly believe it. Seriously.
I took a lot of pictures today, and I could barely narrow down which ones I wanted to post. I'm not sure Audrey really has any idea what it means when we keep telling her it's her birthday. But she did have fun opening her presents and eating her birthday cupcakes. Her favorite presents were, I think, the musical card from Grandma Flash, her little pink chair, and her very own water bottle. People who have been around Audrey lately will understand why she'd be so excited about her own water bottle. :)
Here are a few things about Audrey:
- She talks so much! We can't always tell what she says, but she's pretty good at communicating, and her vocabulary seems to grow every day.
- She loves shoes and will try on any and every shoe around.
- She always wants to have socks on. If she wakes up in the morning without sock and we try to get her to walk into the kitchen/dining room she will stop dead and yell "socks!"
- If I get her out of bed she usually says, "Hi Mom! Where Dad?" And if Joel gets her she says Hi to him and asks where I am. :)
- She's a climber! It's starting to drive us crazy, actually. She often totes around a small chair or box to use to step on and reach things or to climb up on things.
- She likes to play in water. In the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, wherever.
- She give excellent hugs and kisses.
- She always wants to sing "I Am a Child of God" and "Twinkle Stars" before she goes to bed or takes a nap.
- I don't think she has a favorite food. She eats most things quite well. Though she might favor slices of cheese, strawberries, and grapes.
Happy Birthday to our wonderful Audrey!