Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Husband Survey

This fun survey was on Emily's blog; I thought it would be fun to do for my own husband. :) Feel free to do it yourself!

5 things he loves:

Me
Jenna
Will
Adam
his Mom

5 things on his to do list:

study
take one last final
finish his bachelors
go to grad school
get in better shape (he's been talking about a possible marathon)

5 foods he enjoys

Spaghetti
chinese food
carne a la tampequenia (sp?) from Corona Village
Tony's pizza (yes, the cheap stuff from the grocery store)
Steak
(this list could go on and on...)

5 things you may not know about him

He's very shy when you first meet him, but he's pretty talkative around people he knows
He actually used to have lots and lots of hair
He loves to "fight" with his brothers
He likes to dance, but only at home
He can manage to break almost anything (he says things aren't made tough enough)

5 quirky things about him

*He leaves his dishes in the sink even when the dishwasher has plenty of room (he's trying to be better on that one)
*He really hates to be late
*He doesn't like talking on the phone (like to order pizza, call the cable company, etc.)
*He can tune people out so that he doesn't even know they are talking
*when he brushes his teeth he taps his toothbrush on the sink in a certain rhythm, then goes "Chh" (like making the sound a cymbal makes)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it Sarah!!! It made me chuckle, so many things he does and how he is, is like his dad. I hope that's good.

Brenda said...

That didn't sound quite like I wanted it to. I think that it is good, I hope that it is good with you. One thing about it, there's never a dull moment.

charlesfam said...

I miss you guys. I remember first meeting the shy Joel and then getting to know him. He's a great guy. I still love the fact that you and I get along so well and our spouses do, too. Are you coming to Pocatello again soon?