Thursday, March 12, 2009

A good place to play?

Adam has found his new favorite place to play. That's right, on the kitchen table. He climbs up on a chair or on the bench behind the table, and from there it's as easy as pie to be on the top of the world. At least it must seem like that to him.




He reminds me of another little one that used to love to climb up on the table. Here is a picture of Jenna at about the same age as Adam is now. She would always climb up on the table to see if she could find some fun things to play with that she wasn't supposed to, or to get some out-of-reach crackers.
Will never really did the whole climbing on the table thing. I have noticed a lot of similarities between Jenna and Adam. A little while ago I was watching old videos from when Jenna was little, (okay, littler) and the similarities were almost scary. They even have almost the same scream. You can definitely tell they are siblings! Adam looked just like Will as a baby shortly after he was born, but as Adam has gotten bigger he and Jenna look more alike. At least at the same ages; as in Adam looks like Jenna did when she was 15 months old, not like she looks now. I'm sure you get what I'm saying. :)

6 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Oh that pic of Jenna is too cute--what a chunker!!!!! :)

charlesfam said...

It's fun how similar siblings can be, and yet so different, too. I love the comparison pictures.

Brenda said...

I love those kids!

Kylee said...

How funny is that? They are so cute!! I notice things like that w/ Kasey and his big brother Austin too (even though they're only half brothers they are so much alike).

Nicole said...

Your FAm is SO beautiful!!! Glad to see you happy and loving life =)

Michelle Croft said...

I remember Jenna doing that! Does he climb up to reach things from the top of the fridge too? If I remember, she was always after the cereal. Glad you get to relive those heart stopping moments, keeps you young.