Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About time

Joel has been bugging me to post something for many weeks now. I didn't post at all in February, so I am a major slacker in the blog department. I have just felt like there hasn't been much to say. I've also been frustrated that I have had no luck in uploading my 2009 blog book, so I have been less motivated to blog, because why blog when I can't even turn it into a book! Anyway...

We really haven't done a whole lot over the month of February. We had a fun and delicious Superbowl party at our friends' house. Jenna had her school concert; the theme was a beach party. It was a great concert, but made me really sick of the cold.

Jenna lost one tooth and Will lost two. In the space where two teeth left only one tooth is coming in, and it's taking up the entire space. I see trouble if two baby teeth get knocked out for every permanent tooth. He and Jenna are both, most definitely, going to need braces in the future. I can already see the $ those mouths are going to absorb.

That seriously about covers our entire month of February. Joel has been on a pretty nice schedule at work, consistently working Mon, Tues, Wed. This is his last week with that schedule, then it's going to be back to the unpredictable.

This weekend we get to go to Casper for the State Basketball tournament. Joel's little sister, Erin, is playing. We are excited to get to watch her play. The Sunday after that we are heading up to Lovell for part of Spring Break. Joel has to work the last part of spring break, so we only get to spend a few days in Lovell. But we are looking forward to it.

I wish I at least had some fun pictures to post or something, but I don't! It hasn't been a very impressive post, but at least it's something. :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yeah for something! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Masaya416 said...

HEY! Glad you finally updated! I have been checking almost every day for over a week cause it just seemed like surely there was SOMEthing to be posted :D I miss you guys and can't wait for you to come! Even if it's not long, every day is awesome! LOVE YA!!! -Cinny