Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jenna and Will

With all of the Adam hoopla going on, Jen and Will have been a little left out of the blog updates. Okay, a lot left out. Fortunately, they haven't been left out of everyday life! Today they decided they wanted to play "ocean", so they put their swimming suits on and did who knows what upstairs. After awhile they decided they needed some Popsicles. I tried to get a couple of pictures, and these were the best I could manage. :)

Jenna and Will have been troopers over the last month. They have been kind and gentle with Adam (mostly). They are both doing well in school and generally having a good time.

About two weeks ago Jenna got to go to Ft. Collins with her grade at school to watch the Disney movie "Oceans", and they got to go to a restaurant. She was very excited about that part! Jenna also did a project with the help of her Dad. She had to pick an ocean animal that they saw in the movie and do a report on it. Jenna picked sharks. Joel narrowed that down to hammerhead sharks, and they spent a lot of time doing research and writing about the shark. I think they both had a good time doing it, and the report turned out great!

Will has also been doing well in school, although it's harder to get much out of him about what he does at school. His favorite specials are P.E. and music, so Wednesdays are a good day for him! (Both those specials are on Wednesday) The other day I took Will to the store with me to do some grocery shopping and he embarrassed me more than once. :) In the produce section he said, very loudly, "Why does that lady have really big eyes?" I didn't know who he was talking about, and I didn't look around to find out! Then at the check out line he said, "That old lady has a LOT of stuff!" He happened to be talking about the woman in front of us in line. Yes she was old, yes she had a lot of stuff, and yes I was mortified.

They have both been their normal, fun, crazy, interesting, exasperating selves. We love them to death!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, that was great! I love those two!

Kristin said...

Looks to me like they are gearing up to live in AZ!! My boys are swimming every chance they get.