Thursday, January 6, 2011

New toy

For the last few weeks Adam has had a new favorite "toy". It works great as a bat or golf club to hit balls with. It is also a pretty great gun.





We are back to the routine at our house. New years was a lot of fun. Joel and I stayed home and played Trivial Pursuit while eating goodies, then watched a movie until midnight. It was great! The rest of our vacation was spent being lazier than anyone has a right to be. But it was just what the doctor ordered.

Monday everyone was back to school and life went back to "normal". It's nice to get back to a schedule. We are also trying to be a little healthier; you know, it being the new year and all. So there is no more candy or goodies around the house, and the fridge is full of fruits and veggies. I've also been getting up early to work out; I can tell it's been nearly two months since I've done any sort of exercise. But it's feeling good! 2011 is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cute little boy with such skinny legs! I love that boy! Keep posting, I love to see pictures of my kids who are so far a way.

Brenda said...

I was just looking at this again ant thinking about how funny kids are......he just had Christmas and got new toys, yet he's having a great time with that old ball and your rolling pin! It's great to see his imagination hard at work, it's so good for them!