Saturday, September 17, 2011

T-ball

Will started t-ball last week, but his first game was canceled so today was his first t-ball game! When it started Will was the first one up to bat, and the coaches on the other team started pitching it to him. Joel and I were like, "What the heck, this isn't coach pitch, it's supposed to be t-ball!" Only to each other, of course. Anyway, it turns out that they pitch a few to the kids and then if they don't hit it they use the tee. Here's Will in the second inning, hitting the ball and running to first.


He did a great job in his first game! He hit well, and he did a great job in the field getting grounders and throwing the ball to first. I was pretty impressed with him, actually! It was so much fun to watch, and I think he had a great time. Of course we had to get ice cream cones afterwards to celebrate. :)

I think Joel took some pictures on his phone; I'll try to get a few put on here soon.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yeah for Will! I'm happy that he had a good time.