Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jenna's concert

Jenna had a concert Tuesday evening that was all about Arizona! It was scheduled to be on Valentine's Day (the day that AZ became a state), but it was postponed. When the kids came out Jenna looks like she was scared out of her whits. I thought that was strange because it was only a fourth grade concert so it's not like there was a huge audience. And she's had school concerts every year, so you'd think she'd be used to it. When we asked her after the concert if she was nervous when they came out she said she was and that "sometimes I just get stage fright for some reason." 








I was able to snap a few pictures after the concert, but I had to use my ipod because the camera died while I was taking videos of some of the songs. Jenna did a great job on her speaking part and it was a fun concert! :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good job Jenna Babe! I'm proud of you!