Tuesday, April 3, 2012

10 Years!

March 29, 2012 was the anniversary of the day Joel and I got married! It's been ten years, and it's hard to believe. On the one hand, ten years has flown by in a flash. On the other, it seems like Joel and I have been married for forever (in a good way).

We went on a date the weekend before our anniversary. We went out to dinner and then to see The Hunger Games in Imax. It was a great date!

On the actual day of our anniversary we had to take Joel's truck in the get fixed; turns out the radiator needed to be replaced. In the evening we sipped some delicious strawberry daiquiris and looked through our wedding album. It was really a lot of fun. 


I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend. I'm even happier now than I was ten years ago. I love you, Joel!

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Congrats on ten years! Those drinks look pretty tasty!