Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I opened my presents from the kids bright and early Sunday morning. They made me such cute, thoughtful gifts. Jenna made me this beautiful bouquet of paper flowers. I wish you could see each flower better. They are all beautiful and unique. She also made me a book.


Here is the back side of the bouquet.

Here is a picture of one of my favorite pages from her book.

William also made me a book and drew me a picture. The book was really amazing, and I can tell he spent a lot of time making it. I took pictures of a few of my favorite pages.


If you can't read it, this page says, "I like being with my Mother most when we have time to play a game."

I love my kids so much and I'm really thankful that I get to be their Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!

Brenda said...

They are SO talented! I'm glad that you get to be their mother too!