Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Randomness

Here are some more random pictures. 

Audrey doesn't really like to sit in her Bumbo. But every now and again she'll sit in it happily for awhile.


Adam has been all about holding Audrey lately. I think he likes it more than she does.

She's a strong girl and can hold up her head and upper torso pretty well.


Jenna snapped a picture of the sunrise one morning before school. She was disappointed that the picture didn't look as pretty as real life.

Some more holding.

 Can you read what it says? "Welcome to CRHD (Castle Rock Hospital District) Joel Robertson PA". Fun!

The dear are not at all unusual around here, but I still get a kick out of seeing them. I really felt like this one was staring me down this morning. It was just chillin' right outside our back door.

2 comments:

Heidi George said...

Cute, cute baby!!! I bet you guys are loving being done with school!!! Missed seeing you guys at the high school reunion this summer!!! Maybe the next ten year!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love them!