Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life

Here are some random pictures of what we've been up to lately.

We didn't have any pictures of Audrey in the tub, so I thought we'd better have some. :)


Will and Adam are both in Little League right now. Adam's playing t-ball and Will's in machine pitch. I think they're enjoying it. I still need to take a camera to one of Will's games. But here's a few of Adam.


On Mother's Day Audrey was quite cranky and tired in the evening, so Joel took her outside to play with some grass.


We have two rope swings in our yard. They get a lot of use.


I wanted a picture of myself with all of my kids on Mother's Day. It was Sunday evening and we were all in our jammies, and my hair was all crazy, but I just wanted one of us together.

At church on Sunday the kids made these little bags that had chocolate in them. I thought their answers were cute. Jenna's is first, then Will, then Adam.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love the pictures and especially the notes! I love you guys!