Thursday, October 17, 2013

Erin and Mycheal's Wedding

Joel's baby sister, Erin, got married! On August 9th she married Mycheal Wiles in the Billings, MT temple. We were so happy to be a part of her day.

I got up super early to get ready and ride to Billings with Brenda so we could be with Erin while she got her hair and make up done. Then we headed to the temple! Joel came up later (than me) with the kids to be there for the sealing. Thankfully there were a couple of uncles outside the temple to help take care of our kiddos. 

The sealing was beautiful, of course. Erin was beautiful, and it was very emotional. I kind of felt like an old woman, because I just kept thinking of Erin as a little girl and watching her grow up. That sounds like an old lady thing to do, doesn't it? Well, I cried the entire time, and we were so happy for Mycheal and Erin. 

I didn't bring our camera, so all of these pictures were taken by the photographer. I wish I had at least pulled out the camera at the reception! Although, the battery might have been dead on it by then, I don't remember.

Here's the happy couple! 




Here are the immediate families...

The entire group...

 All the nieces and nephews...

 After pictures was a luncheon at a church building in Billings. Then back to Cowley to get ready for the reception. There was a chance that it was going to rain, and that was a problem since the reception was all set up in Roland's back yard. But I'm sure there were many prayers said that the rain would hold off, and luckily it did. So Erin and Mycheal had an absolutely beautiful outdoor reception.

Now, here's were I really wish I had had my camera, because I only have these few candids that the photographer took that have Adam (and some cousins) in them. But we had a lovely time, ate some good food, and enjoyed ourselves.



We are so happy for Erin and Mycheal!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Yay! I love new posts! What a fun and busy summer!