Monday, December 1, 2014

Friendsgiving

On the Friday before Thanksgiving this year we decided to get together as friends and have a big "Friendsgiving" Dinner! We all brought a bunch of food, and we had the most delicious traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It's great to have good friends who are all amazing cooks. :)  I think my favorite part was the toast at the beginning where we all went around and said what we're thankful for. Also, did I mention that the food was amazing? Seriously, everything was so good. We even had a table full of delicious pies. It was so fun! Hopefully it's the beginning of a long holiday tradition.


The men got to carve the meat. We had a turkey and a ham! They did a great job.



The boys wouldn't leave their food alone long enough to look at me for a picture. I don't know how I managed to miss a picture of Jenna. I promise she was there. :)

No comments: