Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Birthday, Joel!

Happy Birthday to Joel! Another birthday in the books. Joel opened his present before work, but all the pictures I took of that were blurry. But he got a new tablet, a Galazy Tab, which has been a lot of fun and he seems to like it so far. 

I found out from a friend that the wonderful doughnut shop in Rock Springs makes doughnut cakes, and I just had to get one for Joel for his birthday! It was a huge hit, and super delicious. Who wouldn't love a huge doughnut? Happy Birthday, Joel!




1 comment:

mackyton said...

Nice birthday party!! Few days ago I threw my father a birthday party at one of venues in San Francisco. All his friends were invited there and also arranged an adorable cake. Dad was very happy to see a lovely surprised party arrangements.