Friday, January 8, 2016

Bastille Concert

At the beginning of December Jenna and I had to opportunity to go to a Bastille concert in Salt Lake with my sister, Adrienne. We almost didn't go because the concert was on a Monday, and Jenna would have to miss some school. Joel actually talked me into it. He pointed out that we might not have an opportunity to go to a concert together of a band we both love very often. So...

I pulled her out of school early and we hit the road! We went out for dinner first, then hit the concert. There were two opening bands that were pretty good, but the first was pretty great. We'll be keeping our eye out for the band RKDN from now on.

The concert was really great and a lot of fun. Bastille was very good live, and they put on a great show! I think Jenna had a fun time at her first concert. I may have embarrassed her a time or two with my dancing and jumping, but that made it even more fun. :) 






No comments: