Monday, April 4, 2016

SLC for a Day

Over the kids spring break Joel took Thursday and Friday off work, so we took advantage and went to Salt Lake for a day. First we headed to the Aquarium. It was so much fun, and had lots of great stuff to see. I think all of the kids enjoyed it immensely. My favorite thing was probably the shark tank (which I didn't get any pictures of). The huge fish were great as well, and the kids seemed to like the penguins and sea otters.

After the aquarium we ate lunch at In & Out, walked around Kohl's, ate dessert at Kneader's, then spent some very enjoyable time at IKEA. I am the only one who's ever been, so it was new for Joel and the kids. We could have spend even more time there, but we left so we could go to trampoline park. I didn't post any of the pictures from there because, believe it or not, they were pretty much all blurry! We had a fun time, and the kids really liked it. It was a great day!













No comments: