Monday, October 24, 2016

William is 12!

I can hardly believe I am typing this, let alone that it actually happened. William is 12! That is just crazy! He got to open presents bright and early on his birthday. And since he turned the big 1-2 he got his big Aunt Amy blanket! He was really excited about that! He chose a Kit-Kat M&M cake, which was delicious if I do say so myself. 

He was ordained a Deacon this past Sunday. And in two weeks he will get to pass the sacrament for the first time. He is really growing up so much. He is still in piano lessons and rocking it! He and I got to play a duet together for his recital a few days ago and we had a great time! He is playing percussion in band this year. He also participates in student government at his school.  He is a great brother and such a help with Audrey, who loves him SO much! We are blessed to have William in our family!







2 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. Looks like guys are always doing something fun! I would love your recipe for that cake!

Brenda said...

Will looks really old in that last picture! Handsome too! Love that boy!