Friday, July 17, 2009

Pics

I found Adam cuddled up to Jenna the other morning while watching cartoons. He was so nicely sharing his blanket with her, too.


Does anyone watch "Lost"? In the mountain the other day I found this abandoned blue van. Strange? For me, yes. I was scared to look inside for fear of finding a dead body. Yikes!


Adam is too big for his baby carrier, but we put him in it anyway. :) He can stand on the bottom bar and look over Joel's shoulder. He can also give him kisses!


My kids like to eat lunch outside sometimes. They take out what they call the "picnic blanket" and their plates and eat in the sunshine. Sometimes when it's too hot they will do their set up under the shade of a tree. :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

That is SO darling!

Brenda said...

In the picture of Adam and Jenna, Adam looks just like Joel as a little kid. Amazing.

charlesfam said...

Cute! I love it.