Monday, July 27, 2009

Dirty and Sneaky

On Saturday we were able to have a garage sale with some friends of ours. Actually, they had a big family yard sale, and I brought over some of our old baby clothes and some other things that we were ready to get rid of. It was the first yard sale I've been a part of (I say "I" instead of "we" because Joel was working). It was nice to do it with pros, because they really knew what they were doing! We we able to get rid of a lot of our stuff and make a little cash while we were at it, so that was really nice. And we had a good time, at that! :)

Saturday evening Will was so incredibly dirty that I had to get a picture, but it just didn't do it justice. His face and hands were covered in paint, sidewalk chalk, and dirt.

I included this pic of Adam because I thought he looked a lot like Joel in it. What do you think?

This morning Joel and I were cleaning out some shelves in our room, and when we got done this is where we found Adam...

The lid on the toothpaste was securely on, he wasn't able to eat any of it in case anyone is worried. If he had been downing toothpaste I'm sure I wouldn't have sprinted for my camera. :)

Joel just got done working four days, and now he has a few days off. Yeah!

6 comments:

Jadi said...

Cute pictures! I think boys are so fun. They are always into something. :)

Brenda said...

Fun Post Sar! Adam does look like Joel especially as a little boy, it's amazing! It looks like Adam is a good climber! Kinda scary, little stinker.

charlesfam said...

Cute. Has he figured out how to turn on the water yet? That's Ashlyn's new favorite hobby. I have to keep doorlocks in the door because she keeps nearly flooding the bathroom!

Teri said...

Dirty kids usually equal happy kids. :) I love giving the girls baths when they are filthy...it's nice to see the change to clean. Love the sink pics.

Bader125 said...

The garage sale was fun - I agree. I definitely think Adam looks like Joel in that pic - wow. It is perfect that his little bum fits right in the sink - how cute!

Sarah B. said...

Oh, the one above was me, by the way. :-)