Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Joel!

Yesterday was yet another birthday in the Robertson house. Joel turned the big 2-8! :) He says it feels the same as the big 2-7, so I guess that's good. :)

He got done with work early, so I went and got some Subway for lunch that we both enjoyed. We just hung out in the afternoon and relaxed. After dinner (which Joel didn't eat because he was still too full from his huge Subway sandwich) we opened presents. Jenna made him a card, and I got him the Bourne movies and some new basketball shorts.






I'm really not sure what this face is about, but it was funny enough that I had to add it. I love how Will is looking at Joel.

After presents was singing and cake. Cherry cheesecake, to be exact.


He had a lot of help with the candles...  :)

Joel, we love you and are so happy that you were born 28 years ago! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'm really happy that he was born to us 28 years ago too! I love you son! Keep up the good work!