Monday, April 28, 2014

Visitors

Over the last month and a half or so we've been lucky to have some family come and visit us! 

First it was Dane, and he came over for a weekend during his spring break. It was great having him here, and of course the kids loved it! This is one of the only pictures I took that weekend. He was showing the boys something about his watch, I guess, and Audrey was interested, too. 



The following weekend Erin and Mycheal came for a visit! Mycheal had a race in Rock Springs that weekend, so they came and stayed with us. It didn't seem long enough, but it was good to see them while they were here. Erin snapped this picture with my girls. Three beauties!


Then a few weeks later, on conference weekend, Grandma R came and brought Gavin and Kelvin. I really fell down on the job and didn't get any pictures of the cousins playing. I did snap this beauty though, of Audrey in her diaper, jacket, and boots, ready to help Grandma take out the garbage. Fun, fun!



Just last weekend, Easter weekend, my Mom and Bill came through town on their way back North for the summer. They got here Saturday evening and left Monday morning. It was great fun having them here for Easter, and I even remembered to snap a picture of them with the kids before they left Monday morning.


 We're so thankful for family, and feel so blessed to get to spend time with them. We love and appreciate them all so much!

1 comment:

ZZom said...

My parents are in the process of moving to Green River. Maybe we will get to visit you guys too sometime.