Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A trip to Lovell

The week after school got out, and after Adam's last soccer tournament, the kids and I headed up to Lovell to see Grandma and Grandpa K. I was pretty tired of all the traveling we'd done over the last month, so once we got there I did my best to do almost nothing! My entire "to do" list consisted of one thing. Buy a bucket of honey from Queen Bee. And I did. And I bought honey candy. It was delicious.

We played a lot of games while we were there, and colored a lot of pictures. Sometimes I stayed up way too late and sometimes I went to bed early. We did take a quick trip up to Five Springs. It was beautiful, the weather was great, and the s'mores were delicious!

As always I wish I had taken more pictures. I only got pictures at Five Springs. And I didn't get any with Grandpa K, which made me sad. But we had a great time and it was a wonderful trip! 






 The Falls had a lot of foam at the bottom.






No comments: