Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Spurs Soccer

If you want to know what dominated our Spring, I will give you one word. Spurs.  Adam was on the traveling soccer team for the first time this Spring. We didn't know quite what we were in for. It was definitely intense. The amount of practices, the traveling, the expense, just all of it.  But Adam loved it, and it was a great experience for him.  I've posted some pictures in no particular order that are related to Spurs in one way or another.  He went to tournaments in Cody, Twin Fall, ID, Casper, Grand Junction, CO, and Casper again.  


Joel took the boys to Twin Falls. I had to stay home because I had to speak at the Saturday evening meeting of Stake Conference. The girls stayed with me.


 Eating at Sanford's Grub and Pub in Casper.

 Freezing our tooshies off in Casper.



 At the mall in Casper.


 Two big wins in Grand Junction!


No comments: