Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Arizona

The day after Christmas we headed down to Phoenix/Mesa to spend the week with my family down there.  On Tuesday we took family pictures and I can't wait to see how they turn out, but it will probably be awhile before we see them.  It was great spending time with my sisters and their families. The cousins had so much fun playing together. Joel was able to go to Top Golf with some friends from Grad school, then we went to a trampoline park with their families. We enjoyed the nice weather at a park with the kids. Mary and I experimented with puff pastry and homemade laminated dough. We made cotton candy out of hard candy- Werther's cotton candy is delicious. We played games, talked, laughed, ate, and had a great time. I'm so glad we took the time to go down and make those memories!


At family pictures, between shots








Playing Pie Face in the driveway. 




 Audrey and Samuel










 Me at work with my selfie stick again!





It's a long car ride.

No comments: