Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! As always, it was filled with fun, games, puzzles, movies, and food. Since Christmas was on a Sunday this year we had to shower and get ready for church after presents were opened. I thought it was nice to go to church on Christmas to add to the spirit. Christmas is definitely, and probably always will be, my favorite day of the year. I'm always sad to see it end. But I'm so grateful we get to do it every year. Merry Christmas!

 Christmas Eve picture in front of the tree.

 Her first bike!





 Joel had William this year and got him an Almanac AND an Atlas. They were both happy about that present.






 Mom got a selfie-stick in her stocking! I thought it was funny at first, and now I love it! We can get our whole family in one picture!


No comments: