Friday, May 1, 2009

65 Questions You've Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Brown

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Definitely

4. Do you plan outfits? When I have somewhere fun or important to go

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? normal, I guess. my back is a little sore, and my tummy is full because I just finished dinner

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Jenna's "pointer"

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I had a lot of dreams last night and I can't remember most of them, but I remember Joel and I were trying to get away from someone in a car.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No

9. What are you craving right now? Something sweet, because I just finished dinner

10. Do you floss? Not really... naughty, I know.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? cole slaw

12. Are you emotional? Sometimes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Just lick, biting hurts my teeth!

15. Do you like your hair? most of the time. I really like it today because I just got it cut!

16. Do you like yourself? Generally, though I think there are a lot of improvements that could be made

17. What "celebrity" would you like to chat with? Probably Gerard Butler, so I could listen to his accent (actually, almost anyone from Scotland would do, but if you're going to listen to a Scotsman, why not have it be a nice looking one?)

18. What are you listening to right now? The dishwasher, and something on TV that no one is watching

19. Were your parents strict? Yeah, pretty much

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes

21. Do you like cottage cheese? No!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No

23. Do you rent movies often? Often? I don't know if I would say often... sometimes, yes

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? I don't see anything sparkly, but there always could be. Jenna has lots of sparkly things.

25. How many countries have you visited? 2 (counting the US)

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Uh, a good part of my childhood was spent making prank phone calls. Ahh, the good old days before caller ID and *69.

27. Ever been on a train? Yeah, the shuttle kind

28. Brown or white eggs? I buy white because they are generally cheaper, but I don't really care; they taste the same

29. What kind of cell phone do you have? I don't know, the cheap Verizon kind

30. Do you use chap stick? Yes

31. Do you own a gun? I don't own any myself, although Joel has some, so I guess I own them because what's mine is his and what's his is mine, right?

32. Can you use chopsticks? Not at all

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hubby and kids

34. Are you too forgiving? Is there such a thing? I'm not too forgiving

35. Favorite TV shows? Friends, Jeopardy, Biggest Loser, Lost

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? which best friend? Joel is going to work

37. Ever have poison ivy? No

38. Last time you cried? Watching Dane fly away from the airport

39. What was the last question you asked? I asked Joel what kind of phone I have. :)

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring

41. Do you have any tattoos? No

42. Are you sarcastic? Never! Okay, yes

43. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Not quite

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes

45. Favorite color? depends on the day

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes

47. Do you have a motorcycle? No

48. What was the last CD you bought? actual CD? I don't remember.

49. Do looks matter? Yes, that's why we have eyes. But they aren't the most important thing

50. Can you forgive and forget? Yes I can forgive, but forgetting is harder

51. City life or country livin'? Somewhere in between, please

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes, I really do

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, it's hard to sleep soundly

54. Can you handle the truth? generally, yes

55. Do you have good vision? it's good enough. I can see without contacts or glasses, so it gets the job done

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate- no, I don't really hate anyone anymore, but dislike- yes

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not super often, I'm not usually a huge phone talker

58. The last person you held hands with? Either Joel or Jenna, or Will, I'm not sure

59. What are you wearing? jeans and t-shirt. 95% of the time the answer to that question will be jeans and a t-shirt

60.What is your favorite animal? don't really have one

61. Where was your default picture taken? don't have one

62. Favorite kind of music? Many different kinds: rock, pop, a little country, classical

63. Do you have a job? Yep, I'm a mom

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Can you count a haircut? I had to pay for that? But before that it was just groceries.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes


Do it, it's fun!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Interesting Sar!