Monday, May 18, 2009

Some pics

I don't have much to blog about, so I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids.



Will was watching TV in a box. :) My Mom and Bill got Joel (and I) a queen size sleeping bag for graduation, and this is the box it came in. My kids had a great time playing in/with it.

Jenna at her soccer game last Saturday. It was supposed to be their last game, but two games that got canceled at the beginning of the season have been rescheduled for the next two Saturdays.



We went swimming Friday evening at the Rec Center. It was Adam's first time there, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. :) It took him awhile to get comfortable in the water. I think it would have been better if the water was just a few degrees warmer. Both of us would have liked it better, probably. :) Anyway, after he got used to things he started having fun throwing a ball around and saying "weeeee!" around the lazy river. We all had a good time.
We've been having great weather here. Hopefully it will be here to stay "(knock on wood, I don't want to jinx it). Saturday my kids were outside almost the entire day because it was just beautiful. Adam and Jenna both got a little sunburn. Jenna and Will are both tanning up very nicely. I am jealous of their color; I am such a whitey. It is really nice today also, so hopefully we'll be able to do some fun things to take advantage.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the pictures! Adam looks like a little boy, not baby.

charlesfam said...

Looks like nice, sunny weather. Oh, for the Rec Center. We have great memories of playing there. I'm glad Adam warmed up to the idea.