Monday, September 21, 2009

Already?

I think the picture speaks for itself. It is September, is it not? I must be forgetting, this is Laramie we're talking about. :) I'm not sure I'm ready to have this kind of weather yet, but I will be honest and admit that a tiny part of me did relish in the cold just a little bit this morning. I don't mind chilly weather, and it's always a little fun to pull out the snow boots, warm coats, hats, and mittens. Hot Chocolate, anyone? However, I know that I will be sick of the cold only too soon, and I think the snow could have waited until November to show it's frigid little face.

7 comments:

Emily Asay said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! LOL I hope it warms up at least for a little longer. CRAZY Laramie weather, sheesh.

Brenda said...

Welcome to 7200 ft.! Yeah, that's Laramie for ya.

Jill Asay said...

Yikes! It's totally not time for winter to be here yet!!

The Asay's said...

I was thinking the same thing this morning when Matthew had to get out of bed at 6:30 for work. It was snowing, i couldn't believe it.

Michelle Croft said...

There are many things I miss about Laramie. That, however, isn't one of them.

charlesfam said...

Laramie, Laramie, Laramie. While I love snow, I am still enjoying my garden. Make a snowman for us though. Emma would be jealous.

nina said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Sooo glad I don't live there right now.