Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday Time

It's birthday time again. We have a lot of birthdays late in the year, so there will be more birthday posts to come!

Will is FIVE years old! I was just looking back to the post when he turned four, and it really doesn't seem like that was a year ago. But time marches on, and our little boy is not so little anymore. (Joel measured him this morning and he was a good two inches taller than he was just a few months ago!)

After having cinnamon rolls for breakfast we opened presents when Joel got home from work in the morning...

I think he's deciding what kind of fun stuff to buy with his money!

Showing off his tooth pillow from Grandma K.


He was excited to get Peggle, one of his favorite computer games.


He got a couch of his own, and it even has roads to drive his cars on.
We didn't to anything too out of the ordinary because it was a Sunday. After church we had the Bades over for dinner and ice cream cake. Here are the kids anxiously waiting for the candles to be lit...

We are so happy to have Will in our family. He's a great boy, and he makes our home more fun and entertaining. I am continually amazed by how smart he is. We love you, William!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm SO glad that I am Will's grandma, I love him SO much!

Emily Asay said...

happy bday will! we miss you!

charlesfam said...

I agree with Emily. Happy 5th birthday. We miss you, too.

Lisa Burbidge said...

I can't believe where time goes, I remember when that boy was born!! Your kids are adorable.

Sarah B. said...

Yay Will! Happy 5th!