Friday, October 2, 2009

Holy Bags!

We keep all of our Walmart/plastic bags that we get so that we can recycle them. We just put them in the cupboard under the sink and every few months I pull them out and take them to the recycle bins at Walmart. Well, I've waited a little longer than normal and the bags were getting out of control under there! Joel decided that he wanted to count them last night, and this is what it looked like when he pulled them all out!
Time to recycle, I'd say! In case you're wondering, Joel counted 227 bags, give or take a few. :)

6 comments:

Michelle Croft said...

That's crazy!

Brenda said...

Ha, Ha! That is hilarious!

Kylee said...

Only joel would wanna count em. funny

Sarah B. said...

HOLY COW!

Brenda said...

That is true Kylee. And if he were his dad, he would divide them to see where they spent the most money and make a graph or something.

nina said...

Ha ha! I thought my bag cupboard was out of control. You guys have me beat!