Thursday, January 14, 2010

A few days away

Beginning last week Joel had a week off of work, so he decided to go up to Lovell to hang out for awhile since he didn't get to be there long over Christmas break. He took Adam with him, which was fun for everyone. Father and son had a great trip, and Mom had the opportunity to get some things done without a two year old.

Jenna, Will and I had a fun time as well. A few things we did included a living room picnic, playing sequence dice, cleaning out toys (okay, that was only fun for me), having a talent show that the kids put together, and just spending time together. There is also a possibility that I spent a lot of time at my friend Sarah's house. :) I didn't get any pictures of all of these things, which I was bummed about. When it was time for Dad and Adam to come back the kids weren't as excited as I thought they would be. They both kept saying how nice it was that it was quiet because Adam wasn't screaming, and how it was nice that they could play without Adam messing up their stuff. However, as soon as Daddy and Adam walked in the door they were obviously excited to see them! Adam and Joel both got a lot of hugs, and the kids have enjoyed playing together again.

Joel and Adam also had a great time in Lovell. Adam was able to play quite a bit with his cousin, Gavin. They had a fun time together! Joel snapped a few pictures of them..


With Grandma...

Having a drink... :)



Climbing on the back of the couch and peeking over the wall...

Looking fierce!!! (Isn't Gaven's face awesome!)

I was very happy to get my boys back and have our family together again. It was nice for Joel and Adam to have a few days away, and I think it made us all appreciate each other a bit more. It's always good to be reminded of how much you love your family!

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Hee hee! I loved hanging out!!l

Brenda said...

Nice post Sarah! I loved having them here too!