Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello, 2010!

Happy New Year, everyone! I know I'm a few days late, but better late than never.

We headed up to Lovell a few days after Christmas so we could spend time with family, and get out of town for a few days. We really didn't do anything too exciting in Lovell. However, Joel's Mom got a Wii for Christmas, as well as Wii Fit Plus. Needless to say, we spent a lot of time enjoying the games! Here are all of the grandkids on that side (yes, my children make up three of the four, but another will be added soon! Congrats, Devin and Kynstyl!)...
Devin was busy, he couldn't pose all pretty like his brothers. :)

Bowling...

Dane had a trick he liked to do every time...

It didn't always work out for him. :)

Brenda had great form!



Joel wasn't able to say in Lovell for very long because he had to work. He went home on New Years Eve day, so I had no one to kiss at midnight. :( I did go to Joel's Aunt Marianne's house for a Robertson New Years Eve. We played games and ate yummy food. It was a good night, and I actually went to bed earlier that night than I had the previous two nights!
We are back home now; kids are in school and life it back on schedule. I have to take Jenna to Cheyenne today to get a cavity filled, but luckily Joel didn't have to work last night so he gets to stay home with the boys. That definitely makes things easier!
We are looking forward to a great 2010!
p.s. I must have forgotten to mention this in previous posts, but Joel and I have decided to move to AZ. Joel will start grad school at A.T. Still University in June!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

It was really fun to have you guys here for a while. You better come back, the Wii misses you.

Lauren said...

Arizona!!?!?!?! REALLY?!?! We'll have to get together when you get here. Our friends went to A.T. Still. :) Just right up the road from us! Glad you had a fun time in Lovell!

charlesfam said...

Congrats! Depending on a few things, we're really trying to get there this weekend. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Kathy said...

I love how you're pointing your toe while playing the Wii - a dancer still I see !!! I am sorry Joel won't be coming to MT for PA school because I won't get to see your babies, but of course you'll love AZ, and maybe you'll even get to see my babies sometime too. Your lucky Mom will be happy every day having you so close.
Hugs...

nina said...

Looks like fun. I wish we had a Wii fit.

The Asay's said...

We are so super excited that you joel got into pa school. Good luck

Adam and the Girls said...

Hooray guys! Have fun in Arizona...we will miss you dearly. ~Jeffi and Adam