Monday, January 13, 2014

Random things from 2013

I just wanted to add a few things from the end of 2013. I found most of these pictures on a different camera, which is why I didn't post them before. (I think)

Jenna was taking pictures outside a few months back, and she got some cute ones.







We went out for frozen yogurt a couple month ago, and I thought the kids looked cute with their yogurt. Will and Jenna liked that they had a couch to sit on while they watched TV.



William did Jr. Jazz basketball and I never did post any pictures of it. He did well, and I think he learned a lot.

2013 was a great year for us, and I'm sure that 2014 will be just as wonderful. It turns out that life is pretty great- no matter what's happening- when you get to be with the people you love most.

No comments: