Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cabin Trip

This year, Sarah Bade and I decided to take a girls cabin trip with no kids! Rebels, we are! It turns out it was a wonderful idea, and we had three days to basically just relax. Who doesn't need that!?

The weather wasn't wonderful, which turned out to be okay since Sarah was recovering from knee surgery and couldn't walk much or very far. I did take a couple of walks on my own, and they were beautiful and refreshing. And a little rain never hurt anyone.

We spent plenty of time reading, lots of time talking, a decent amount of time playing games, and of course there were naps. Oh, and let's not forget the eating. 

What we didn't do much of was take pictures, because we were way too busy relaxing. But we did manage to snap a few between the two of us. 

It was a glorious trip, and I love being up in the mountains. Thank you, Sarah, for taking me!




 



No comments: