Friday, August 14, 2015

Random Catch-up

I'm extremely behind on the blog for many reasons. Mostly because we've been busy, also because of some computer problems. It's definitely going to take me awhile to catch up, so I'll start with this post of random pictures I wanted to share.

William took second place in his pinewood derby this year. It was a close one! I think he had a good time!
Audrey was making me laugh in this getup she had on! Isn't she quite the fashionista? My favorite is the shorts under the skirt.


I got some bubbles to play with outside when the weather was warming up. Audrey only let me blow them for her a few times, then she decided to take matters into her own hands.





Adam was playing on Joel's kindle and Audrey wanted to watch. They were so adorable.

Audrey and I went to watch Adam for awhile during field day. Turns out he's actually pretty good with a hula hoop! Then he and his friend Jace were holding up a hoop for the other the jump through. Fun stuff.





At the beginning of summer we finally got a trampoline! It's been loads of fun this summer, and the kids love it!


No comments: