Thursday, November 20, 2008

Haircut

Last night I gave Jenna a haircut. For a day or two I've been thinking of cutting it really short, and Jenna really wanted me to, so last night after bath time we took the plunge. I didn't have any good before pictures that showed how long it actually was. Her hair is also slightly curly, especially the hair underneath, so it gets very snarly and tangled, and it's no fun to brush. I probably cut off a good 7 inches or so, I would guess. Here's how she looked this morning before school

Here it is from behind


And here's one with Will, he usually likes to be in the pictures, too. He's really not that short compared to Jenna, I think he must have been bending down or something.

I wish the pictures really did it justice. She looks so beautiful with her fun new hair!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Jenna babe!!! You look great, I love your new hair cut! Your mom did a great job, I can't wait to see it in person.

KrIStiN said...

Sarah you did a really good job on her hair..she looks so cute!!

Emily Asay said...

Wow!! I didn't know you cut hair, sa-weet. Jenna looks SOOOO cute and I love how Will is posing in the pics too :)

charlesfam said...

Jenna is beautiful! You did a great job. I wish you could cut Emma's hair for me. I'm afraid to do it by myself.

The Asay's said...

Jenna, you look B E A U ti Ful. I love you hair

Kathy said...

Yes, Jenna is a very beautiful child, whether she has long or short hair. You did a great job Mom !!!
Hugs...

Ranee` said...

You cut her hair! You did an awesome job! I am very, very impressed. And Jenna looks super cute too!