Sunday, February 8, 2009

7 Things

7 things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Sing
3. Dance (but preferably only around my family)
4. Read long books :)
5. Go to Walmart a lot
6. Flip through channels quickly; I don't ever stay on the channel I'm watching for the commercials, unless I can't find the remote
7. Change diapers

7 things I can't do:
1. Grow my hair out
2. Drive a stick (very well)
3. Stay up very late (unless I'm with friends or family, but not usually at home)
4. Remember people's names
5. Not wear jeans and a T-shirt at least 6 time a week
6. Reach things on the top shelf of the cupboard
7. Watch ESPN for very long without getting bored

7 things I say often:
1. I love you
2. Go clean your room
3. Adam, don't touch the computer!
4. Have a good day, honey
5. Eat your food
6. Geezaloo
7. Stop!

7 things I love about Joel:
1. He makes me laugh
2. He gives the kids baths when he's home
3. He loves to eat what I cook
4. He works hard at his job for long hours and doesn't complain
5. He always supported me when I was going to school
6. He doesn't mind watching the kids when I have something I need or want to do
7. He's honest and punctual

7 favorite foods:
1. Orange chicken
2. Olive garden salad and bread sticks
3. garlic bread
4. muddy buddies
5. about 15 different kinds of cookies :)
6. Pretty much anything in the candy isle, especially jelly beans, cinnamon bears, circus peanuts...
7. cereal
(This list could go on and on. And these are some of my favorite foods, not foods that I eat all of the time. :) Except for cereal)

7 people I tag:
1. Ranee
2. Tanya
3. Kristin Palmer (even though she doesn't blog anymore :)
4. Cindy
5. Michelle
6. Karen B.
7. Jadi

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That was fun Sar!

Jadi said...

I am going to have to start saying Geezaloo! What a cool word. Great post!