Monday, September 19, 2016

First Day of School

This year Jenna is in 9th grade (A Freshman in High School!), William is in 6th, Adam is in 3rd, and Audrey is in preschool. They all looked wonderful on their first day of school!






 I told Adam to do this pose with his first under his chin. After I took it he asked if I had everyone do that. I told him I asked all the kids to do it, but he was the only one who actually would. He didn't like that! The following pictures are his reaction...


 He decided he wasn't going to smile for me because he was mad about the other pose. Obviously he couldn't maintain that! He thought it was funny, too!

We are doing preschool with three other kids and moms this year. The four moms rotate teaching, so three weeks out of four, twice a week, Audrey gets to go to a friend's house for preschool. She loves it! The first week was at our house, so this is actually a picture of her second week of preschool. That first day going to someone else's house she was pretty hesitant, and kept telling me she wanted me to stay. Until we got there, of course, and then she ran right in with hardly a goodbye! She's growing up so fast! Next year will be Kindergarten, and I can seriously not believe it.

No comments: