Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Good Day

Today was a good day. Joel didn't have school today, but he did go to the school for a few hours to study for a test that he has tomorrow. So this morning after we all walked Jenna to school (I love it when we get to do that), we came home and I got some cleaning done. At 9:30 I took Will and Adam to story time at the public library, and Joel went to campus. When the boys and I got back from story time, Adam went down for a nap and I read Will the books we got at the library. A little later, Joel got home and we hung out for awhile. After a bit Adam was halfheartedly eating his lunch, Will was halfheartedly arranging cars, Joel was flipping through channels but nothing was on, and I was playing some boring games on the computer. Finally I got up and said "Let's do something!" So we played outside for awhile, then took a bike ride and ended up at the Geology Museum. Will likes looking at the dinosaurs, and who doesn't like checking out those fluorescent rocks? Anyway, after we came home we played outside some more. Through the afternoon we took a ton of pictures, and here are a few.
Just Hangin'

At the top

At the bottom

Will was being cool, running up the slide, and shock-of-shocks he got hurt

Loves from Mom







3 comments:

Jadi said...

What a fun day! I always love taking my kids to the library. I also remember that museum. Kaden loved going there. You took some really cute pictures of your boys!

Brenda said...

Cool! Sarah I would really like it if you posted something everyday, I love it, great pictures, I love seeing people that I love.

charlesfam said...

Sounds like fun. You know, we never made it over to the museum. I guess we'll have to venture back to Laramie and go some time. I can't believe how much your boys have grown just since your visit. I'm grateful for the pictures.