Monday, October 27, 2008

A letter

A few days ago, Joel gave Jenna a clipboard/folder thing that he used for one day and broke. He got a new one, and gave her the old one (which was only about 2 days old). It's only a little clip part that is broken, so for Jenna it works wonderfully. After he gave it to her, she wrote him a letter...


"Dear Daddy, I love you a lot! I wish you can come to my class some day. Can you please? You are nice and fun Daddy! I wish you are my teacher in all my classes. I love to see you at home. It is fun Dad. Do you think I am fun? I think you are fun. Do you like flowers? I like flowers. I miss you when I am at school. Do you miss me? I like your room Daddy! Love Jenna"
*I corrected all spelling*

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Jenna write the best letters! What a sweetie!

Masaya416 said...

I would love to see the uncorrected letter! And yeah, Jenna is the best! I need to write to her soon!

Sarah, thanks so much for sharing!!!