Monday, September 22, 2008

Apartment Pictures

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the apartment today. They are very boring, and mostly just for record keeping type purposes. I'm sure years down the road we will be interested in what this apartment looked like. Some of the pictures are blurry, sorry about that.

This is pretty much what you see when you walk in the door. Behind the gate is the stairs, and to the left is the bathroom, the kitchen, and our bedroom.

This is taken from right inside the living room.

The view from the other end of the living room. (And Will peeking his head around the corner:)

So this is taken from about the same spot as the previous picture, I just turned to my right so you can see into the dining room.
Looking into the kitchen from the dining roomHere is part of our bedroom, I couldn't find a good angle to take a picture of this room.

Now we are upstairs. This is Will and Jenna's room.
The other part of their room (please ignore the mess)
Adam's room (he had just woken up from his nap)
And here is the play room/toy room
(No pictures of bathrooms, they aren't exciting at all. In case you are wondering, there is a full bath upstairs, and a 3/4 bath downstairs)

We've been here for one week now, and I would say we are adjusting very well. It is still a little strange to have our bedroom downstairs. I don't go upstairs nearly as much as I used to, so I'm not sure that it feels like "home" to me up there. But downstairs definitely does. We are excited to have our first "guests" here this coming weekend. Joel's Mom, sister Erin, brother Dane and Dane's girlfriend Darcy are coming to Laramie, and we are excited to see them. And it will be nice to have the extra space to accommodate them.

6 comments:

Jill Asay said...

HOw nice that you guys have that extra room. I would love a toy room!

Lisa Burbidge said...

you will love your bedroom on the main floor you can hit your bed for a rest anytime!!!! I just love it!!

charlesfam said...

Thanks for the pictures. So many of our friends from Laramie now live in new places. It must be that moving time of year or something. And honestly, for only being there a week, your place looks great!

Brenda said...

Sar, You did know that Darcy isn't staying at your house didn't you? She is going to stay with some cousins.

Sarah R said...

Yes, Bren, I did know that.

Lauren said...

What a cute place! I bet you'll really enjoy all of that extra room! Your kids are darling!