Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures

I have gotten some compliments on my pictures that I have posted (which are the same pictures that are hanging in my home). I love the pictures, and I wanted to tell everyone who took them. Her name is Megan Grant (Jared Grant's wife, for those who may know Jared). She has a blog with tons of pictures she's done. It is http://megangrantphotography.blogspot.com/ If you are around the Laramie area, I would highly recommend her for family pictures. If not, you should check out her blog anyway just to see some of the cool pics she's taken. The BEST pictures she's taken are of my kids, of course. :) At least I think they are the most beautiful. Anyway, she does family pictures, senior pictures, weddings, engagements, basically everything. She's great!

3 comments:

Lisa Burbidge said...

Sarah,I am glad to see you are in the world of computers!!! It is great to see your family so happy and wonderful. Check us out at theburbidgefamily.blogspot.com

Jadi said...

Sarah,

I just found your blog. I didn't know you had another baby!!! I was so shocked. Congratulations! He is adorable.

KrIStiN said...

Sarah...it's kristin..i'm so so happy you have a blog, it's so fun to be up in everybody's business!! ha ha ha..jk...but it is fun to see how everybody is doing!! Your pics are so cute, you have the cutest little family!! Hope to talk to you soon...I have a blog too..it's kristinowensfam.blogspot.com