Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving

About a month ago we heard that the manager of our apartments wanted to know if we could move into the four bedroom apartment here in our apartment complex. After some serious thought and prayer, we decided to go ahead and make the move from our three bedroom. Our manager kept saying that we would be able to go look at it soon, but it seemed like we had different definitions of the word "soon". Yesterday, the maintenance man knocked on our door and said, "You guys are moving into the four bedroom, right? I'm almost done in there, and the carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow, so you can probably move on Sunday. Oh, and you can come look at it if you want." Uh, yeah! It looks pretty good, and it's definitely got a little more space, what with an extra bedroom and all. :) We won't move on Sunday (obviously), but our manager is going to be back on Monday (she's been out of town for a week), so once we talk to her we will make the move! I've already called Bresnan and they are coming on Tuesday to hook up cable and HIGH SPEED internet! Yea! Right now we are trying to figure out what exactly we can do to get ready. Because we are only moving about 100 feet, it's not really necessary to box everything up. So we are decluttering where we can and cleaning what we can. I guess we'll figure out the rest on Monday!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm excited!

charlesfam said...

How exciting! I bet you guys will love having the space. Good luck with the move. Send pictures of your new place.

Bagleys said...

Can I just tell you that you have the CUTEST kids?! They are all so cute! I hope moving went well!

Erica said...

Sarah-
I hope you don't think I am too weird, but I stumbled across your blog today and I saw Jenna's picture and I knew I had to say hi. I just wanted to say hi to her from Mrs. Stevens. She is such a sweet girl. Hopefully your family is doing well and Jenna is liking first grade. :)

Erica Stevens (Mrs. Stevens)

Destiny said...

I agree with Kara Beth, your kids are adorable and have the prettiest eyes! What a cute little family!