Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scrambled Eggs

Yesterday, Jenna asked me if she could please make scrambled eggs by herself in the morning. I think my knee-jerk reaction was a quick "No". Then I thought about it for a second, and decided she was old enough to learn how to make her own scrambled eggs (with supervision, of course, she's still too young to use the stove by herself!) So this morning I directed Jenna in the making of her eggs. She basically did it all by herself, with almost no help from me. I just told her what to do, and she did it. She said they tasted good!


(After she was done eating I taught her to clean the pan by herself. Soon I'll have her mopping and cleaning bathrooms! Ha, I Wish!)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Where's your apron Jen?
Good job Jenna Babe! You are growing up!

Jadi said...

This is something I should let my kids try. I bet they would love it.
Thank you so much for your nice compliment! I have always admired you. :) I am so glad you are blogging. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I hope you are getting settled and enjoying your new place.

charlesfam said...

Way to go Jenna. Your kids are growing fast. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Burbidge said...

Way to much fun!!! I had Natalee peeling peaches the other day for bottling it was a sight never seen before!!! The kiddos looks so grown up!!!