Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well, I wasn't really going to start blogging until we were on high speed internet, but that day seems to be getting farther away, so I guess I'll start spreading the word that we have a blog now! I'm still not sure exactly what to say on this blog, I probably don't have many things to say that would be very interesting to very many people, but oh well.



Last night we had a great time hanging out with friends, probably our favorite thing to do. I don't have any pictures of the squirrels that were cooked and eaten (mostly by the men), so no one will have to be grossed out. :) But I'll post a few other pictures.




These are from Jenna's first day of school. She is in first grade this year, so she feels like an old pro. I still can't believe she's already old enough for first grade. I am doing preschool at home with Will this year, because I don't think he needs two years of formal preschool. We have had a great time with it so far, learning about continents and oceans, and working on writing, cutting, pasting, and other skills like that. Next year I'll send him to a real preschool, but right now we are enjoying time together, and having fun learning together.

3 comments:

Emily Asay said...

love your blog--look at your! you're a pro now!

Jill Asay said...

Sarah, I LOVE your family pictures. They turned out super cute!! You guys have such a cute little family!!

Ranee` said...

I love your family pictures. SOOO cute! Thanks for leaving a comment about your blog. I'm pumped to catch up with you guys! I miss discussing books to death with you! ;)